Seeking experienced Male and Female staff to join our teams across South London.
Areas: Lambeth, Croydon, Wimbledon, Bromley and Beckenham.
Are you an experienced Carer?
If you are passionate about providing support to individuals in need with ongoing professional development, we welcome you to join our team!
Making a difference each day to individuals in need and being rewarded for your support and companionship. Care is always in demand with endless opportunities to suit the journey you wish to pursue.
The team aim to provide support to individuals with a variety of needs. This includes adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours; Autism, Aspergers, Epilepsy, Mental and Physical Health issues. Support and care is provided within their homes to allow independence.
Ongoing professional development is key within Care; to receive the correct qualifications and keep up to date current accomplishments. Here you will be able to expand your skills and broaden your abilities to support your career.
- Involve the client within all aspects of their care
- Keep support plans up to date
- Follow care plans and instructions specific to the individual
- To be able to use own initiative on a daily basis
- To be proactive yet respectful towards the clients' needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to time manage effectively
- Current and valid UK driving licence (prepared to drive company cars)
- To have worked supporting adults with learning difficulties or challenging behaviour previously.
- Knowledge of supported living and challenging behaviour is desirable.
If you wish to join our team to pursue your career within care, please apply today!