BS Social Care has over 20 years experience in providing staff to the health and social care sector. We are well known for the quality of staff we provide to our clients and the positive working relationships we have with our employees.
- You'll be supporting young people and adults with a variety of needs such as mental health, learning difficulties and autism within supported accommodation.
- This is a varied role where you will support clients with tenancy issues, employment and minimising the risk of homelessness.
- Depending on the client, there can be aspects of personal care
- 1 year experience in health and social care
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Able to work in different locations with various shift patterns
- Will be calm, reliable, hardworking and determined
- Accrued holiday pay
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Can work flexibly to suit your availability
- Pension scheme
- 24 hour support 365 days a year
- Reward and recognition
- Potential for a permanent job
If you have the right skills or experience for the role, please apply today by sending your CV or call Sherice on 0117 9486300 to find out more!