£10ph + Holiday Pay and Pension
TEMP LOOKING FOR FULL TIME HOURS?
A beautiful large residential school sat on 60 acre land are now recruiting for a residential support worker for their residential children home in Thornbury, Bristol. You will be working with children between the age of 6 - 19 year olds who have special educational needs (SEN), Autism, OCD, epilepsy and will display challenging behaviour.
Main Job Role:
- Supporting the students within an education environment
-Supporting the students within the residential setting
- Provide support to LSA`s and Students (numeracy, literacy, communication skills, topic-based project work, life skills, physical education, drama, music, art, craft and therapies) etc.
- The RSW will work in a wide range of settings in the classroom and outdoor curriculum (craft sessions, farm, gardening, sports and indoor swimming on site)
- The company believes in Positive Behaviour Management (PBM) and therapeutic approach like team teach 2 and MAPPA
- Must have previous experience with challenging behaviour or SEN
- Free organic meals which are prepared by the cook
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible Working hours
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; then please call Sherice on 0117 9486300 or email your CV with the job reference number - thank you and good luck with your job searches.