£9.00ph + Holiday Pay and Pension
Looking for something flexible?
We have ongoing temporary work that could fit around your daily schedule!
We are looking for support workers to join our client friendly team, supporting adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and challenging behaviour.
Duties will include:
- Supporting students in gaining independence
- Organising and taking part in a wide variety of classes and activities
- Providing emotional support
- Assisting with aspects of Personal Care
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one years' experience in working with learning disabilities
- Experience within an educational setting would advantageous
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred due to location of the role
We can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic working environment with excellent facilities
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you're interested please click apply, call Sherice or Isla at BS Social Care on 01179486300 or send CV