Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding?
We are looking for a support worker with experience in working with learning disabilities to join our friendly team.
I am looking to temporary workers who are energetic, caring and will go that extra mile for the people they are caring for. Currently I'm supporting an amazing service who do some brilliant work supporting people who are recovering from acquired brain injury.
Duties will include:
- Supporting residents in gaining independence
- Organising and taking part in a wide variety of activities
- Providing emotional support
- Assisting with personal care
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in working with learning disabilities
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
We can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you're interested please click apply, or call Joe at BS Social Care on 0117 948 6300