Are you looking for support/care work in Kingswood. Then look no further!
We are looking to recruit a small team of temporary support workers to work with people with complex learning disabilities.
You'll be supporting an experienced team of staff caring for adults with complex learning disabilities and mental health needs. You'll be working with a friendly team, supporting residents in their own home and in the community.
Duties will include:
- Supporting around the home and in the town supporting them to maintain their independence
- Organising and taking part in activities
- Providing emotional support
- Support with personal care
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in working in care
- Experience with Epilepsy (specifically Buccal Medazolam) would be advantageous but not essential
- For this job you will not need to be a driver, but we have lots of other roles where that would be essential,
We can offer:
- A competitive rate of pay
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you`re looking to develop your experience in Health & Social Care and you`re interested in this role please click apply, or call Joe at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300