Looking to top up your weekly earnings?
Available to take on some extra work alongside a permanent job or studies?
If so, carry on reading for some exciting new opportunities!
BS Social Care are currently looking for Support Workers to cover temporary ad-hoc shifts for our various clients your area!
We have a number of roles available:
- Childrens Residential Support Workers
- Support Workers for Adults with Learning Disabilities/Autism
- Mental Health Support Workers
- Outreach Workers for Mental Health, LGBT, Homelessness
- Hostel Support Workers
- Childcare/Nursery Assistants
We are established in providing support to vulnerable Adults and Children, providing quality temporary and permanent staff for 25 years.
For Adult Workers, the ideal candidates will have up to date training in Basic Life Support, Medication and Manual Handling. You will also be able to provide certificates or alternatively advise us of the awarding body. You will be able to provide 2 years worth of references and be able to complete our free online training course.
Children Workers - You will need to provide 5 years worth of references and have Warner Questions answered by a past employer.
In order to be considered for our roles, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 12 months paid experience or 6 months experience with a relevant qualification
- Ability to provide 2 employment references, 1 of which must be your current or most recent employer
- Minimum of 12 months paid experience or 6 months experience with a relevant qualification
- An enhanced DBS for Adults & Children on the update service. If you do not currently have this you will be required to obtain a new one at a cost of £50 through Brook Street Disclosures.
- Full UK Driving License
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Proof of ID (Including one photographic)
- Proof of address
Due to the nature of these shifts we require you have the ability to work a minimum of 1 shifts per week as our clients are looking for candidates who are flexible and available on a weekly basis; some clients provide us with ongoing bookings of 2-6 months with regular shift patterns.
What we can offer:
- Weekly pay between £8.25 - £12.23 per hour (dependant on client)
- Holiday pay
- Shift flexibility
- Free online training provided which covers all sections within the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Pension scheme
- Temp of the Month
- Refer a friend scheme
If you would like to join our team, please apply by submitting your CV or alternatively call Maria Lawther on 01274 393050. Interviews will be held in our Bradford City Centre office and will be communicated after a successful telephone screening.
Please note: This advertisement is for TEMPORARY AD-HOC ROLES ONLY (BANK STAFF), so please only apply if you are interested AND have the relevant experience.