Are you looking for extra work to help pay the bills?
... On a 0 hour contract and need more hours?
.... Or struggling to juggle Childcare and your career?
We have some exciting, flexible opportunities for you in your area!
BS Social Care are currently looking for Support Workers in the Humberside area.
We`re established in providing support to vulnerable Adults & Children, providing quality temporary and permanent staff for 25 years.
We have numerous roles available:
- Residential Childrens Support Workers
- Support Worker for Adults with Learning Disabilities/Autism
- Mental Health Recovery Workers
- LGBT Outreach Workers
- Child Care/Nursery Assistants
- Qualified Social Workers
For Adult Workers, the ideal candidates will have up to date training in Basic Life Support, Medication and Manual Handling, you will also be able to provide certificates or alternatively advise us of the awarding body. You will be able to provide 2 years worth of references and be able to complete our online training course.
Children Workers - You will need to provide 5 years worth of references and have Warner Questions answered by a past employer.
In order to be considered to join our team of dedicated and specialised temporary staff, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 12 months paid experience or 6 months experience with a relevant qualification
- Ability to provide 2 employment references, 1 of which must be your current or most recent employer
- An Enhanced Adult and Children DBS on the update service. If you do not currently have this you will be required to obtain a new one at a cost of £50 through Brook Street Disclosures.
- Full UK Driving License
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Proof of ID (including one photographic)
- Proof of address
Due to the nature of these shifts we require you to have the ability to work a minimum of 1 shift per week as our clients are looking for candidates who are flexible and available on a weekly basis; some clients provide us with ongoing bookings of 2-6 months with regular shift patterns.
What we can offer:
- Weekly pay between £8.25 - £12.23 per hour (dependant on client)
- Holiday pay
- Shift flexibility
- Free online training provided which covers all sections within the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Pension scheme
- Brilliant new opportunities
- Temp of the Month
- Refer a friend scheme
If you would like to join our team, please apply by submitting your CV or alternatively call Maria Lawther on 01274 393050. Interviews will be held either in our Bradford Office or in Hull on a specific date which will book up fast, so act now to guarantee your place!