BS Social Care are looking for experienced Support Workers to work across several services in East Sussex
Our clients provide high quality care to both Adults and children with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. The services provide a safe, nurturing and supportive environment for residents.
We are looking for candidates who have a true passion for nurturing young people. We want to speak with you if you have experience working with vulnerable people. You will be expected to work in line with organisations` policies and procedures.
You will be providing support and care to residents who:
- Are at risk of becoming homeless
- Have alcohol or substance misuse
- OLAC who require 1-1 support
-Have complex needs
- Have emotional and behavioural challenges
You will be able to engage with challenging service users and show determination and commitment to support them achieve their desired outcomes.
- Minimum of 6months experience working with Adults/Children
- Minimum of 5 years referencing history
- NVQ in childcare/Children and Young people workforce
- DBS on the update service
The hours are flexible you can pick and choose the days and times you work each week!
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply. For more information please call Sachea on 07483 919095.