We have an excellent opportunity to join a well-established care organisation as a Support Worker in Stonehouse.
You main role will be supporting adults who have learning disabilities with their day -to- day routine. This will include helping them get up and ready for the day/ getting ready for bed in the evenings, bathing, shopping and light housekeeping tasks. You will also be involved with their activities whether it be gardening, baking or swimming and out about in the community. You be working in a team and liaising with healthcare professionals as well as families and friends of residents. You will promote independence and help with social and emotional development.
£16,286 - £17,056 per year
40 hours per week (part time evening and weekend only contracts available too), 2 week rolling rota
Shifts between 7am and 10pm
Training and Benefits
- Full training & induction with in-house training on intervention
- Free organic meals which are prepared by the cook
- Free onsite parking
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) and 4 weeks unpaid
- Contribution towards pension
- NVQ Level 2 in adults Health and Social Care is desirable and you are eligible for a higher pay rate if you have this
- 1 year experience in care
- A driver with your own transport
- Someone who enjoys being part of and working in a team
If you are interested in this role please contact Lianna on 0117 922 1130 for a confidential discussion or email on lianna.saywell @ bssocialcare.co.uk