Are you looking for a new role permanent role in Bath? If so, then look no further!
We are looking for people who are after a permanent job and who have a background relating to learning disabilities to start work immediately. The role will start as a temporary position as the client needs 2 people started asap.
Duties will include:
- Social interaction
- Teaching life skills and promoting independence
- Maintaining client records
- Assisting residents with day-to-day tasks and activities
- 1 sleep in every 2 weeks
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in working with learning disabilities or sensory disabilities
We can offer:
- Full time and part time hours available
- A permanent job
If you`re interested please click apply, or call Joe at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300 and email on