Support Worker Hostel
Temporary / Contract
We have a fantastic opportunity with in a supported accommodation for people who have experienced homelessness.
We offer a range of housing options to support people to live somewhere that is right for them, including direct-access hostels, 24-hour staffed accommodation, self-contained flats for single people and larger accommodation for families in the community.
- Working in a hostel - 10 beds
- Mainly based in the office - overseeing the building / wellbeing checks etc
- Night shifts are lone working
- They have PPE - masks and gloves etc
- Flexible working hours?
- Holiday and pension entitlements
Being a driver with access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
CLICK APPLY NOW to register your interest.