Support Worker needed....
I`m currently recruiting for a Support Worker on a temporary to permanent basis, you will be working for a well established organisation who provide supported living with for service users with a range of Learning Disabilities in the Bury area.
Your duties will include the following:
* To support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
* To ensure that support plans reflect the changing needs and wishes of the people you will be supporting by contributing to regular monitoring and review.
* To encourage and enable the people we support to become active members of both their local and wider communities.
* To support people to develop or maintain good family relationships and a range of friendships.
* To support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, going shopping, cooking, keeping their home clean and tidy, budgeting and paying bills.
* To deliver personal care (if required) with dignity and respect.
Essential requirements include:
* Being available for flexible working patterns including days, evenings, weekends, sleep-ins and nights.
* Enhanced DBS on the update service
* 12 months experience within the last 5 years in the same or similar role.
* You will also need to be a driver as they have a number of services across Bury you will be required to support at.
If this sounds like the job for you or you want to know more information then please contact me on the below details:
Number - 0161 228 6168
Website - https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/jobs/social-care