Calling all experienced Support Workers! We need you!
Are you looking for a great opportunity as a Support worker on a Temp to Perm basis?
Do you enjoy travelling within Manchester? We have a two service users looking for support at lovely service in the M9 area
If you have a confident approach to lone working, you are positive about supporting adults with learning disabilities, and have the ability to work well under pressure and maintain a sense of calm then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You will have the responsibility of:
-Supporting two residents with complex needs and encouraging independent living,
-Assisting with leisure activities - this can be in the home or out in the community.
-Any other tasks to ensure the smooth running of the environment.
What we need from you:
- flexible over a 7 day period for Days, Nights and Weekend shifts
- Have 12 months experience within the relevant environment or 6 months with a NVQ Level 2 Health and Social care or above.
- Experience in manual handling and hoisting
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Be able to carry out Personal Care duties
If you believe you have the right qualities for this fantastic opportunity then please contact me today on the below details....
Telephone: 0161 228 6168