Full Time - 37 hrs
We are working with a valued Swansea based client who are currently recruiting a Support Worker on a permanent full-time basis.
There are a variety of shifts on a rota basis which include days, evening, weekends, wakeful nights and sleep in duties.
Within this role you will be providing support to adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. You will do this by supporting individuals to complete daily tasks. Accompanying the those requiring support at social, leisure, recreational activities, hobbies and providing personal care.
You will promote the independence of the people you are supporting enabling them to develop new skills and friendships and encourage them to enjoy a full life within the community.
What you`ll get in return:
- Additional annual leave after 5 year`s service.
- Long Service Award (at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years service)
- A generous Company Sick Pay Scheme (Up to 6 months full pay and 6 months half pay)
- Career Development Opportunities
- Training programme to gain recognised Qualifications paid for
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Benefits platform offering discounts in High Street retailers.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A generous Company Pension Scheme
- Support and Wellbeing Advice Service
- Opportunities for you own personal development via Learning Loans
- Right to Request: Time to Train and Flexible Working
If you are looking for a new and exciting role with a supportive company, please do apply today!