Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? Then look no further!
We are looking for support workers in the Hyde area to support clients who have mild or complex mental health needs. If you have experience supporting adults with diagnosed mental health needs we want to hear from you today!
What we'll need from you:
- A minimum of one years experience in working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Competitive pay rate
- On going training and development
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
- Up to full time hours
This role is also suitable for those looking for additional income, have just started University or want a full time hours without a full time contract, agency work could be just for you!
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Rebecca on 0161 5032211 for an informal chat alternatively, please send your CV