This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who is passionate about assisting vulnerable individuals with learning disabilities all over the UK. Currently seeking Support Workers.
You`ll be developing person centred working relationships with individuals, utilising Autism specific approaches and interventions such as the SPELL framework and TEACCH to ensure that meets the individuals needs. You`ll also have good understanding of the importance of the individual`s daily plan and will use this effectively on a daily basis in order to manage their needs and track their progress against the goals set. Supporting individuals to develop and maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance, including physical care e.g. bathing toileting, dressing and feeding. You`ll be encouraging meaningful activities both inside and outside the service in accordance to the individuals interests, choices and needs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and or qualifications:
- Previous experience supporting/ caring for people with learning difficulties - in a voluntary or paid capacity
- Experience of supporting people within a residential or outreach setting
- Level 3 or above minimum qualification relevant to Social Care
- Experience working with people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Has a full a full Driver`s License
If you feel you meet the requirements or just have a general enquiry then please send your CV over to me at or contact me on 0208 680 8183.
BS Social Care work range of services on both a temporary and permanent basis, if this role is not for you but you have experience within Social Care then please don`t hesitate to get in touch to see what else we may have available for you.