Position: Support Worker
Location: Wyboston Bedford
- £8.84 per hour
- Up to 46.5 hr contracts
- 12 hour shifts - 3/4 per week rota system
Our Client is seeking driven individuals (male and female) to join a wonderful team as Social workers. The client supports people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health needs.
Offering ongoing training and development, it is the perfect way to grow and develop within your career.
As a social worker, you will be involved in the day to day support of individuals' needs. This covers tasks such as assistance with medication, cleaning, cooking, shopping and personal care. The team are dedicated in doing this with each individual's need and best interest in mind.
Experience or background in care is not essential as training is provided, therefore, seeking committed and driven individuals who are able to follow company values each day. All in aim to ensure the best support is provided to people in order for them to experience happy and healthy lives.
In return for your hard work, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check - we cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Duvet Days - get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance - via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications - we can support you to obtain a range of QCF's during your employment
- Staff Referral Scheme - earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction- We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Employee of the Month - each month we recognise staff from each area of the business for their hard work and commitment
- Long Service Awards - receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks' pay for reaching 10 years' service!
- Health Scheme - employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
- *Welcome bonus to be paid in stages £75 on passing induction training, £75 to be paid on successfully passing company probation.
This is a great opportunity to submerge yourself in a friendly team and to know that your work is valued, important and meaningful! With this role, you can really make a difference to people`s lives.
If you are interested, please apply now!