WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED SUPPORT WORKERS WORKING WITH YOUNG PEOPLE AGED 16+ IN SUPPORTED LIVING HOUSES IN WESTON SUPER MARE INTERESTING AND REWARDING ROLE.
- A great listener?
- Pro active and like to make a difference to a young adults life?
- Patient and understanding?
- Temporary ongoing. HOURS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE.
- Supporting young adults in their homes in various locations in Bristol.
- Managing challenging situations
- Professionally addressing all issues the young person is facing.
- Providing emotional support.
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in working within social care
- LEVEL 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care is ESSENTIAL
- Driver and vehicle owner would be a benefit
- Experience and training relating to abuse and particularly Social Work would be advantageous.
We can offer:
- An excellent rate of pay
- On going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you are interested please call Owen at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300 or email at