WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED SUPPORT WORKERS WORKING WITH YOUNG PEOPLE AGED 16+ IN SUPPORTED LIVING HOUSES IN BRISTOL. INTERESTING AND REWARDING ROLE.
You will be required to help the young person with general day to day tasks, and also be there to help emotionally & also build up a rapport with the young person. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a variety of Young People & each day is always different. Interested?
- A great listener?
- Pro active and like to make a difference to a young adults life?
- Patient and understanding?
- Temporary ongoing. HOURS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE.
- Supporting young adults in their homes in various locations in Bristol.
- Managing challenging situations
- Professionally addressing all issues the young person is facing.
- Providing emotional support.
We need someone who has:
- A minimum of one year`s experience in working within Health care.
- Driver and vehicle owner essential.
- Experience and training relating to abuse and particularly Social Work would be advantageous.
We can offer:
- An excellent rate of pay, ranging between £9.50/£10 per hour
- On-going training and support
- Flexible hours to suit your life style
If you are interested please call Melissa at BS Social Care on 0117 984 6300 or email at