Do you have a real passion for working with young people with complex needs?
We are currently recruiting for a reputable residential service in a gorgeous home situated on the East Sussex Coast.
This service is for children and young adults aged 11 - 19 years with learning disabilities and complex needs. The young people may also display challenging behaviour.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Supporting the residents in their leisure activities - this will either be on site or days out!
- Promoting independent living skills ie using public transport and health & well being
- Supporting the residents with decision making.
The ideal candidate will...
- Have a 'firm but fair' attitude to handle challenging behaviour.
- Be friendly and approachable with good communication skills
- Have at least 1 years experience within a relevant environment, or 6 months with a relevant qualification.
The benefits of working as a temporary worker are....
- Competitive pay
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible hours - this is ideal for students at university and those with busy schedules!
- Recommend a friend scheme - ask our branch for more information!
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing support from your dedicated consultant.
Is this the job you have been look for? If so then you can arrange an immediate interview with us, all you need to do is call one of our recruitment specialists today on 02086 808183 or email your CV