My Woking based client advises organisations on Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy. We are committed to helping our clients deliver positive environmental and social outcomes. By delivering bespoke consultancy services, we meaningfully improve sustainability performance, helping organisations to robustly demonstrate the steps they are taking to deliver their business responsibly.
Purpose of Role
Delivering high-quality environmental sustainability consultancy services to our clients.
- Provide technical sustainability support to clients in a range of environmental and sustainability areas including;
- Assist in gathering, monitoring and reporting of environmental data to prepare carbon inventories and identifying carbon reduction opportunities
- Compiling responses to reporting schemes such as GRESB, EPRA, CDP etc.
- Setting and implementing environmental action plans and initiatives
- Advising clients on sustainable design/construction features for new and existing developments
- Supporting clients in completing BREEAM and BREEAM In-Use assessments and achieving certification
Requirements and Skills
- Environmental and sustainability consultancy experience
- Real Estate sector experience
- A degree in an environmental or related-engineering discipline
- Strong understanding and experience of environmental/carbon/energy legislation
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- Experience handling and interpreting large data sets in excel and contextualising sustainability performance
- Attention to detail and accuracy, in written, visual and numeric work
- Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary
- IEMA Member
- Eligible to work in the UK
If this role sounds of interest please apply today by sending your cv.