We are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a Sustainability Program Manager.
This is a contract role to start ASAP on an initial 3 month contract.
The salary is competitive/negotiable.
This role can be based in London Paddington and/or remotely.
Our client's Consulting Services helps our client's t customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest cloud technologies. We are developing digital solutions to help our customers to achieve their sustainability goals.
The Sustainability Program Manager will lead our work to build a portfolio of capabilities to be delivered by our global network of consultants. Your experience in driving programs to rapidly implement solutions offerings in the sustainability market will help us to establish a new business line which will have global impact.
- Product Manager for portfolio of sustainability go to market offerings being managed within our organization
- Lead design and deployment of a standardized sustainability offering framework, develop and implement the first phase of solutions within the framework.
- Partner with all applicable sustainability groups within our organization to ensure best-in-class, accurate and timely solution delivery and communications.
- Establish a communication framework to educate and build awareness of sustainability in Microsoft's consulting group.
- Be proactive in identifying continuous improvement opportunities and act as a leader to drive initiatives
- Demonstrable experience in collaborating across global operations, internal and external partners and vendors, engineering teams and senior leadership.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree qualification in Science, Engineering or Humanities preferred
- Demonstrable program management skills, including ability to direct multiple programs
- Strong technical and analytical experience in the context of sustainability
- Understanding of global industries such as Energy, manufacturing and finance
- Knowledge of consulting services business models
- Strong understanding of sustainability models, and an established network of sustainability practitioners and institutions
- Ability to work independently when required, and as part of a team
- Proven ability to work directly with partners and vendors with little supervision
- Proven ability to write white papers and detailed process documentation
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically beyond day-to-day execution
Our client has placed particular emphasis the following requirements;
- Program management
- Stakeholders' management
- Content Development (whitepapers, guidance; PowerPoint; presentation etc)
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 18th May 5.30pm (although please submit your application ASAP)