Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a Sustainability Specialist.
This is a contract role for 3 months to start ASAP.
The role can be based remotely.
Our client's Consulting Services helps our client's customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest cloud technologies. They are developing digital solutions to help their customers to achieve their sustainability goals.
The Sustainability Specialist will work within our offering team to build a portfolio of capabilities to be delivered by our global network of consultants. Your experience and understanding of the needs of enterprise customers in establishing and managing their environmental footprint will support our development of market leading consulting offerings.
- Subject matter expert for our sustainability go to market offerings being managed within our worldwide organization
- Provide deep subject matter expertise in one or more of carbon, water or waste monitoring and management.
- Lead design and deployment of a standardized sustainability consulting offering framework, develop and implement the first phase of solutions within the framework relevant to your area of expertise
- Partner with all applicable sustainability groups within our organization to ensure best-in-class, accurate and timely solution delivery and communications.
- Be proactive in identifying continuous improvement opportunities and act as a leader to drive initiatives
- Demonstrable experience in collaborating across global operations, internal and external partners and vendors, engineering teams and senior leadership.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree qualification in Science, Engineering or Humanities preferred
- Demonstrable content development skills to produce consultancy grade intellectual property in sustainability topics
- Strong technical and analytical experience in the context of sustainability
- Understanding of global industries such as Energy, manufacturing, and finance
- Knowledge of consulting services business models
- Strong understanding of sustainability models, and an established network of sustainability practitioners and institutions
- Ability to work independently when required, and as part of a team
- Proven ability to work directly with partners and vendors with little supervision
- Proven ability to write white papers and detailed process documentation
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically beyond day-to-day execution
Deadline for applications: Thursday 20th May 9am (although please submit your application ASAP)