A new, exciting position has become available to work for one of our Government clients. The hours are Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. The pay is £14.50 and the contract length is until August 2022. The role will be completely remote.
In this role, you will be supporting the Talent Acquisition Specialist providing specific administrative assistance to support the end to end Contractor Resourcing process.
To do this successfully, you'll use your excellent organisational, time management and administration skills to ensure the Talent Acquisition Specialist is sufficiently supported in all aspects of the Contractor Resourcing process to effectively provide an efficient and value add service to the Business.
- Assist with maintaining the Contractor Resourcing & Contractor Extension mailbox in accordance with process
- Monitor status of 'Live Roles' and assist where appropriate, i.e. arranging briefing calls; chasing CV/Interview feedback, updating tracker
- Assist with on boarding process as required; order new starter laptop; set up Day 1/Welcome calls; ensure timely creation of IT Account; provide IT credentials to Manager as appropriate; update tracker
- Assist with extension process, as required; chase extension approvals; update tracker;
- Assist with off boarding process, as required; standard leaver email to contractor, raise 'return laptop' request & ensure collection; update tracker
- Various ad hoc admin tasks to support the team and improve process efficiency; Mailbox tidy up, archive, set mail rules; Sharepoint folder structure, archive, update useful information
- Assist with actioning as appropriate all other general queries received on daily basis
Please note, that to be put forward for this role you will need to undergo pre-employment checks prior to starting should you be successful.