Our client is a on-site recruitment partner for one of the world's largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, they provide information, insights, and technology that drive innovation and performance in global markets.
Role: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Type: Temporary, ongoing
Location: Canary Wharf
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator plays a critical role in supporting the Talent Acquisition team to ensure an efficient and effective recruitment process for all candidates and ultimately providing a great candidate and hiring manager experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Representing: Representing the TA team by effective communication and engagements; in events, presentations, and emails through to calls.
- Ownership: First point of call and owning the dedicated recruitment phone line and email for inbound enquiries.
- Interview scheduling (complex and/or volume): Arranging multiple interviews (Telephone, In Person with the use of Microsoft Outlook and efficiently scheduling with hiring managers, candidates, recruiters and resources (conference facilities, meeting rooms etc).
- Interview/meeting preparation: Ensuring all attendees are informed, have confirmation emails with location, required attachments and interview/meeting agenda and guidance.
- Candidate engagement: screening and updating candidates as required
- Job Advertising: Posting of job adverts on multiple channels
- Reports/Billing: Processing invoices on system and running reports
- Managing the Recruitment Centre central mailbox
- General ad hoc recruitment activities
- Must have proven track record working within an administration and coordination role
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages with advanced Excel Skills
- Strong organizational skills and a sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A personable, can do attitude
- Able to consistently maintain a high activity/productivity level
- Can use own initiative and judgement to tackle issues
- Ability to multitask and deal with changes in priority
- Professional manner and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Prior experience in a on-site recruitment environment (not essential)
- Building relationships
- Team Working
- Works beyond job remit
- Drive, Determination & Resilience
- Complimenting attributes: Take Ownership, Adaptable, Bold, Open, Focused