Are you an experienced Talent Manager that is looking to for a new challenge to join a large, multi-disciplined organisation in a rewarding and unique environment?
Are you looking for good work to life balance, flexible remote working, and good training opportunities?
My client is currently seeking a full time Talent Manager who has a track record of managing a Talent team in a large multi- disciplinary operational organisation to join an influential People and Culture team on a permanent basis. This role is hybrid with occasional travel to North London.
Details of the role:
- Salary £44,051.38 - £46,051.38 (plus £2,634.25 London Allowance if London based)
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and other bespoke benefits
- Build a strong employer brand
- CMI level 5 qualification or equivalent is essential
- Mentor, coaching & up skilling a high performing team and other supporting functions - HRBP's, People advisors, line managers
- Identify critical hires
- Minimum MCIPD or other relevant qualification
Strong analytical skills and judgement to assess the gap between the desired and current state of organisational capability, capacity and culture
- Experience of implementing Strategy & succession planning
- Strong stakeholder management - negotiating, influencing and interpersonal communication skills
If you're interested in this role or would like to get some more information, please apply directly or contact Chelsea -