We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Talent Manager to join a leading recruitment company of 20 years, specialising in Telecoms, IT and Fire & Security. My Client is entering a period of exceptional growth and are now in a position to hire a truly passionate Talent Manager for the business.
You will work closely with the HR, Management team and Directors to build a world class candidate experience.
You will act as a brand ambassador, proactively Recruiting on behalf of the agency.
You will be responsible for building a 'talent pipeline' and identifying, sourcing and reaching
the best people to help us achieve our goals.
Managing, controlling, developing and continuously improving the existing onboarding
program for all new staff.
Work closely with our existing mentors within the business to develop a robust mentor program.
Assign, Plan and coordinate our mentors to ensure staff are fully supported.
Work with Managers / HR on upskilling all members of staff in line with
progression/development plans. Ensuring action plans are coordinated and met following 8
week review meetings. Conducting and coordinating training for all staff including (classroom
modules / SME sessions / on the job / external).
Work closely with Management team on resource planning and ensure all support staff are as
effective as possible for all teams.
Track ROI from new recruits and people being mentored and ensure they are on track in first
3 months of employment.
- Experience in a range of resourcing methods, including headhunting, social media,open events, agency and creative advertising
- Strong track record of end-to-end recruitment activities
- Comfortable managing and prioritising multiple recruitment campaigns at different levels, with short timescales to hire
- Strong relationship-building skills, achieving positive shared outcomes and developing effective partnerships
- Ability to work on own initiative, and confident to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proactive, positive, self-motivated, with a willingness to help others
- Strong proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter and similar platform
- Experience as a Talent Manager, or Talent Partner Skilled at judging and integrating different cultures and characters
- Excellent communicator
- Presentation skills
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge, please apply now.