Tax Advisor, paying up to £45K in Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and talented individual to join one of Central London`s top accountancy firms` Tax Team.
They require a newly qualified or soon to be qualified candidate with experience in an accounting environment.
As the Tax Advisor you will be;
- Working in the Tax Department and reporting to Managers/Directors/Partners with tax planning and compliance work on selected clients
- Work will cover both corporation tax and VAT compliance, as well as other tax-related statutory filings
- You will quickly become responsible for managing your own client portfolio
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Nearly qualified or newly qualified (ACCA/ACA/CTA)
- At least 2 years` experience in an accounting environment
- Corporation tax
- General tax treatment, deferred tax and at least some capital allowances, R&D and share scheme experience
- VAT compliance
- Registrations and returns and preferably import and export VAT, cross-border sales and MOSS experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in developing junior team members (preferred)
- Tax consulting experience (preferred)
- Understanding of accounts, personal tax, payroll (preferred)
- Experience of managing a small client portfolio (preferred)
In return, the client will provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop within their firm and pay a salary of up to £45000.
If you are interested in this role then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY and you could be starting your new position sooner than you think....