Our client provides Tax/Accountancy and Co Sec Services to the Lloyds Insurance Market and they are currently recruiting for an experienced Tax and Accountancy Administrator/Secretary to join their Tax department in a varied and wide ranging role.
The key skills and experience they are looking for is previous recent experience working within an Admin capacity in a Tax/accountancy Department in a role which involved working with a lot of technical data files and the manual manipulation of data/data entry as well as all round technical admin support.
Your key duties will include:-
Tax and Accountancy Administration:
- Drafting tax proformas, tax computations and letters of engagement
- iXBRL tagging of financial statements.
- Technical Data entry
- Drafting / rolling forward financial statements and data entry following directions given by Accounting Services Senior Manager.
- Assisting with the billing process, raising fees, chasing payments.Profiling, printing, scanning and saving to SharePoint or equivalent.
Team Admin support:
- Preparing templates for proposals and presentations and processing changes including formatting.
- Supporting the team with mail merges.
- Arranging meetings and conference calls, co-ordinating diary appointments and answering phone calls when team members busy.
- Proof reading documents, checking for punctuation and spelling errors, formatting and amending where necessary.
- Preparing documents and presentations for internal and external meetings.
It is ESSENTIAL that you have experience in a similar role and have ideally have done iXBRL tagging previously ( they are willing to train on this for the right person)
Strong communications skills and an excellent eye for detail are key skills as well as a good working understanding of working in a Secretary/Administrator role within a Professional Services, Tax and Accounting organisation.
This is varied and busy role and has long term potential for the right person to take Technical Accounting/Tax exams if you would like to expand your skills
If you would like to opportunity to work in a lovely team who have a really positive friendly and hard-working approach and have this key experience , please apply NOW!!
They offer a good range of benefits and are offering a competitive salary of £42000