Tax Associate, Central London, paying up to £35000
A high-quality firm in Central London which offers a professional and friendly culture in a lively environment is looking for a Tax Associate to join their forward moving team.
On a day-to-day basis you will be;
- Leading the firm`s tax compliance and advise clients
- Have an open mind towards Tax referral jobs and complex tax situations
- Assisting Tax Manager on ad-hoc tax projects such as R&D
- Dealing with compliance tasks
- Reviewing all corporate and personal tax returns
- Spotting new tax planning opportunities, developing and Managing a portfolio of clients to include High Net-Worth Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts and Limited Companies
- Assist with staff training
Our client would appreciate and be open to interviewing candidates who have;
- At least 5 years of Accountancy firm/Tax exposure
- Either CTA qualified (open to offering more salary), CTA studying, ATT qualified or nearly qualified, ACCA or ICAEW (with a heavy tax bias and tax experience)
- Are vibrant, energetic and versatile
In return, the client will celebrate you by providing a salary of up to £35000, training, making sure your contribution in helping drive the team forward is recognised and more...
If interested, then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY and if successful, your application will be short-listed, and you will be contacted by Newsha....