Tax Associate, Central London, paying up to £55000
A high-quality firm in Central London which offers a professional and friendly culture in a lively environment is looking for a Tax Associate to join their forward moving team.
On a day-to-day basis you will be;
- Leading the firm`s tax compliance and advise clients
- Have an open mind towards Tax referral jobs and complex tax situations
- Assisting Tax Manager on ad-hoc tax projects such as R&D
- Dealing with compliance tasks
- Reviewing all corporate and personal tax returns
- Spotting new tax planning opportunities, developing and Managing a portfolio of clients to include High Net-Worth Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts and Limited Companies
- Assist with staff training
You will need to have knowledge or be eager to learn the following:
-Research and development tax credits
-Ad-hoc tax planning jobs
-CGT calculation upon property and asset disposals
-Tax implications when transactions are conducted between trusts and individuals
-Tax planning strategies and tax compliance work
-SEIS and EIS investment schemes
-Assistance in client meetings and some business advisory experience
Our client would appreciate and be open to interviewing candidates who have;
- At least 5 years of Accountancy firm/Tax exposure
- Either CTA qualified or studying, ATT qualified or nearly qualified, ACCA or ICAEW (with a heavy tax bias and tax exposure)
- Are vibrant, energetic and versatile
Salary:in return, the client will celebrate you by providing a salary of up to £55000, training, making sure your contribution in helping drive the team forward is recognised and more...
If interested, then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY and if successful, your application will be short-listed, and you will be contacted by Newsha....