An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and talented individual to join a growing tax team of professional individuals, the office plan means all staff are integrated together to feel part of a community.
They are looking for a qualified ACCA or ACA candidate to join their team as a Tax Consultant. The successful candidate will be working with senior members of staff, providing assistance where required in a fast paced environment where good communication is essential, along with excellent time and deadline management skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Corporation tax
- General tax treatment, deferred tax and at least some capital allowances, R&D and share scheme experience
- VAT compliance
- Registrations and returns and preferably import and export VAT, cross-border sales and MOSS experience
My client provides international HR, tax, corporate compliance and accounting services to Founders, CEOs, CFOs, HR Directors and General Counsel of fast growing technology companies establishing subsidiaries and hiring internationally.
Their specialists provide `blue chip` expertise with a personal approach. Whether you have existing operations outside your home country and need help with local compliance, or you would like help creating your global expansion strategy from scratch, my client provides straightforward advice to meet these needs.
- At least 2 years` background in a practice environment where you have managed your own portfolio
- Corporation tax knowledge
- VAT compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good IT skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads
Apply now if you are interested!!