Due to continued growth, our client is expanding its award-winning Tax Team, with an immediate opening in our Newry Office for a Tax Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a tax professional seeking to develop their career in a progressive and fast-growing firm.
As a member of the Tax team, you`ll work as part of a team to bring tax solutions for our clients both locally and internationally, to fit with their commercial aims. As part of your role, you will also be involved in:
* Building a portfolio of client relationships, ultimately adding value to the client;
* Planning and reviewing tax assignments; and
* Training and motivating staff;
What you need
The teams are energetic, self-motivated and dedicated to giving a first-class service to our clients.
The successful candidate ideally will have:
* Relevant ACA qualification (or equivalent) and/or a CTA qualification.
* Minimum of 5 years previous experience working in the private client area of a busy tax practice.
* Experience of dealing with a portfolio of high net worth clients.
* Good understanding of both Capital taxes & Income tax.
* Knowledge of Irish Capital & Income Tax is desirable but not essential.
* Ability to manage their own workload whilst working to a deadline; and
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About us and what`s in it for you?
You will go on a development programme that will see your career advance and strengthen.
Their staff know that they value them as our No.1 assets so they offer:
* Competitive salaries
* Tailored development programme
* Industry leading employee appreciation package
* Charity volunteering opportunities to make a difference to the community
* Local & Global Secondment Opportunities
Our client also offers in-house break-out areas, an action-packed social calendar and Health & Wellbeing activities, because although they work hard, they play hard too!
Salary will depend on background and would be decided after interview
Please send CV via the link