A Surrey based tax services firm is recruiting for a full-time permanent Tax Senior to work with their team to provide personal tax compliance support to both individuals and corporate clients.
Salary: £25,000 plus
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
- All duties of an Administrator and Tax Assistant
- Providing excellent telephone customer service
- To chase client and any other information by telephone/e-mail/fax and/or by letter
- To deal with Inland Revenue enquiries by telephone/e-mail/fax and/or by letter
- To prepare more complex Tax Returns and liaising with clients for data capture
- Preparation of tax estimates
- To become an alternative client contact to selected clients
- To assist with operation of client payrolls (modified/shadow)
- Social security applications
- Attending meetings, dealing with follow up
- Assisting with proposals, events, marketing as and when required
ATT part qualified/qualified
1 years' experience with Personal Tax
Working knowledge of CCH
1 years' experience of Preparing Tax Returns
Start date: ASAP
Salary is negotiable.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for an amazing new opportunity please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch if you fit the above criteria.