I have an exciting opportunity for a confident and resilient Teaching Assistant to work within a School that provides education and residential care for children and young people up the ages of 19 with communication & associated difficulties.
As a teaching assistant you will be supporting the children and young people with their education. However, your role won't stop there, you will also be supporting them through emotional & behavioral challenges that they may have.
You day-to-day duties will include, but not be limited to;
-Working with Key Stage 3 students
-Promote and encourage independence and personal development
-Contribute to providing educational activities & experiences
-Support the Class Teacher in running the class
- Must have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant working with learning disabilities / SEN
- Must have 3 GCSE's at grade C or above or other equivalent (including Mathematics & English)
- Level 3 Diploma or willingness to obtain
- Good interpersonal, communication & team working skills
- You will need to be a driver
-£8.86 p/h - £10.94 p/h, dependent upon experience & qualifications
-This is for a Full Time position, 40 hours a week (Term time only)
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then get in contact with Sarah Parsons at BS Social Care
Send an email, along with your CV to sarah.parsons @ bssocialcare.co.uk
Or, Ring 01179486300 for an informal & confidential chat
I look forward to hearing from you!