We are looking for a Team Administrator to join our client Health Education England (HEE) on a 3 month temporary contract (12 weeks)
If you have a strong admin background and are confident in using excel then this may be the role for you - graduates are also encouraged to apply for this role
- Location: Working from home
- Hours: Monday- Friday 37.5 hours a week - 9-5 (can be flexible)
- Assignment length: 3 months (12 weeks) could possibly be extended subject to business requirements
- Salary: £10.29 but raises to £11.20 per hour after 12 weeks should the contract be extended (20,065)
Health Education England (HEE) exists for one reason only: to support the delivery of excellent healthcare and health improvement to the patients and public of England by ensuring that the workforce of today and tomorrow has the right numbers, skills, values and behaviours, at the right time and in the right place.
The purpose of this role is to manage the administration of the Knowledge and Library Services Team; to ensure the smooth day to day running of the unit including diary management/administration support to the Director and Deputy Director of Library and Knowledge Services and the team.
Roles will include:
- Administrative support for the team.
- Events booking
- Minute taking
- Calendar and diary management
- Website administration [Content Management System]
- Responding and signposting enquiries via email and phone
The successful candidate must:
- Significant demonstrable experience of working in an administrative / support role
- Significant demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office Applications, Microsoft Windows, Email and the Internet.
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work with limited supervision
- The candidate will need to be able to work from home
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now or send your CV directly to myself