We have an opportunity for a Team Adminstrator to join our client Network Rail on a temporary basis
If you have experience of working as a an administrator, in diary management or experience in minute taking, then this may be the role for you
We are also keen to speak with candidates who are well organised and confident in leading a team
- Location: Toft Green, York, North Yorkshire YO1 6JT
- Hours: Monday- Friday 35 Hours a week
- Assignment length: 4, end of March 2022 (may be extended subject to business requirements)
- Salary: £13.84 per hour
Network Rail owns, operates and develops Britain's railway infrastructure
The role of the team administrator (At network rail this role would be referred to as Technical Clerk) is with the East Coast Signalling team
Key responsibilities are below:
- Analyse and present data.
- Provide technical and administrative support.
- Minute taking at meetings, monitoring & chasing actions etc
- Assist in the preparation of the outputs required e.g. monthly business reports, collating and formatting
- Monitor generic team email
- Purchase requisitions, ordering PPE, stationery etc.
- Ordering train tickets & hotels for the team
- Booking vehicle hire
- Teams Sharepoint - overall control, adding or archiving files for the team.
- Safety hour - prepare rota & timely reminders for team members to present safety hour
Essential skills and experience:
- Experienced in minute taking
- Confident using Microsoft packages, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and word
- Strong communication and willing to lead meetings when required
- Well organised as will be booking train tickets, hotels etc for the role team
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now or send your CV directly to myself