Team & Project Coordinator
- Monday to Friday - 9am/5pm Flexible with time
- Office based- Leamington Spa Town Centre
- £23,000 per annum
- Friendly & casual working environment
As a Team & Project Coordinator you will support a high functioning well established team with excellent communications skills. You will find that no two days are the same therefore the ability to multi task and manage several projects at once is essential for the position.
Day to day duties will include -
- Liaising with internal departments and external clients
- Creating and maintaining records on the CRM and Proposals team
- Administration of the client work from proposal through to contract and invoice
- Ensuring the client project facing team have everything they need for a positive external training experience
For this position ideal you will have -
- Knowledge & experience working in project/coordination position
- Strong administration skills, with great attention to detail
- Experience of diary management is highly desirable
- Be able to prioritise various workloads whilst adapting to change at short notice
- Enjoys working in a small family feel business and understands both the positive side of this but also the challenges it can bring.
If you enjoy organising and coordinating, then this role is ideal for you!