Team & Project Coordinator
- Part time - 20 hours per week
- 4 hours per day Mon to Fri
- Hybrid working Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri
- Office based Wed - Leamington Spa Town Centre
- £23,000 pro rata
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown!
- Friendly & casual working environment
As a Team & Project Coordinator you will support a high functioning well established team with excellent communications skills. You will find that no two days are the same therefore the ability to multi task and manage several projects at once is essential for the position.
Day to day duties will include -
- Liaising with internal departments and external clients
- Creating and maintaining records on the CRM and Proposals team
- Administration of the client work from proposal through to contract and invoice
- Ensuring the client project facing team have everything they need for a positive external training experience
For this position ideal you will have -
- Knowledge & experience working in project/coordination position
- Strong administration skills, with great attention to detail
- Experience of diary management is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to prioritise various workloads whilst adapting to change at short notice
If you enjoy organising and coordinating, then this role is ideal for you!
INTERESTED? NEXT STEPS!
To apply for this brilliant opportunity please CLICK APPLY from there the relevant consultant will be in touch to discuss the next stage in your application.