My client who is a large financial services organisation based in the London Bridge area, are looking for a Team Coordinator to work in their fast paced, high pressured and bubbly based environment. This team is responsible for complaints handling resolution and will need your help in making sure the day to day runnings are smooth and efficient.
Your new role will require you to be Responsible for the team in reviewing incoming work, undertaking as well as overseeing the allocation of cases received into the department and ensuring a fair and consistent level of work across the team.
As the Team coordinator you will be managing the various work queues/ inboxes and ensure the prompt and consistent allocation of this work to the account managers. You will also be responsible for Reviewing information and evidence from internal/external sources and making decisions on next steps.
You will be further required to undertake administration work e.g. general queries, escalations and enquiries and ensure that key departmental SLAs are met and maintained.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment, meeting KPI's and targets
- A genuine interest in providing excellent Customer Service
- Experience of managing high volumes of administrative work efficiently and to tight timescales
- Ability to manage your own time whilst managing a variety of tasks and prioritising
- Relationship building with other areas of a business or with business partners
- Strong attention to detail
**If this sounds like you or you would like to know more than please get in touch or apply today!!!**