Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced PA/Team Coordinator who has provided PA support at senior management level but is also comfortable to support the wider team with a large proportion of administration.
Working in a small and close knit team of HR professionals this role will be supporting the Group HR Director with PA secretarial support which will take up-to 40% of your day and the other 60% will be supporting the wider HR team with HR admin support
Your duties will be very wide ranging from the more basic duties such as filing and shredding up-to creating in-depth presentations and spreadsheets for the HR Director to present to the board and everything HR admin inbetween
It is essential that you have outstanding Word (including mail merge) ,Excel and PowerPoint to intermediate/advanced level as you will be the go-to person for any requirements by the HR team
They are a lovely team in a professional and corporate environment in the heart of the London Insurance market near Fenchurch Street.
So if you have the Team Sec/PA skills AND good HR admin experience too and are a whizz with MS Office please apply today
£30,000- 35,000 plus excellent benefits
Hours 9- 5.30 however you may need to work till 6 on a regular basis as they are very busy!
The process is meet with us in our offices in the City and then the 1st interview will consist of assessments at the client offices to assess your eye for detail and IT capabilities and then if they go well you will meet with the HR Manager on the same day and then go back a final time to meet the HR Director in early October
Please apply today to find out more about this exceptional opportunity