Job Role - Team Lead Family Law Solicitor
Location - Leicester (LE1)
Salary - £30000 - £36000 (DOE)
Hours - 9-5 Monday-Friday
Contract type - Full time, Permanent
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a motivated Family Law Solicitor to join and lead a small team of Solicitors based in the city centre of Leicester. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and become a part of their success story with excellent opportunities for progression along the way.
The Ideal Candidate will need -
- Previous experience with Legal Aid case handling from start to finish, including billing.
- 5+ years PQE
- A proven record of meeting targets.
- The ability to manage a small team of solicitors.
- Panel membership (either Family Law Accreditation, Advanced Family Law Accreditation, Children Law Accreditation or Resolution Accreditation)
Key duties -
- Successfully manage a varied caseload covering all aspects of Family Law
- Managing and providing support for a small team of colleagues
- Using bespoke IT systems & case management software
In this role it is essential that you can manage your own workload effectively and are comfortable establishing and maintaining effective relationships as well as contributing significantly to the overall development of the business.
In return a successful candidate can expect to receive -
- A competitive salary
- Company laptop
- Company phone
- Excellent development opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a positive, down to earth environment
This role will require a combination of working remotely and in the Leicester office; for the right candidate the option of flexible working hours would be considered and discussed at interview.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, then please submit your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this role in further detail.