Our client based in Norwich, is seeking a temporary employee to join their team as a Team Leader, leading a team of three Process Assistants. The hours of work are on a shift rotation and will be between the hours of 8am and 8pm, including alternate Saturdays.
You will be supervising a team of three, ensuring they are delivering to targets and providing a high quality of service.
The role will include but will not be restricted to;
- Motivate and develop the team and encourage communication
- Schedule the teams work to required timescales and service levels
- Lead the planning implementation in order to ensure the availability of required staff members
- Ensure that agreed processes, standards and timescales are adhered to
- Identify and manage improvements
- Update and maintain databases
- Collect and provide statistical data/reports as required
- Being the teams point of contact for help and support
The ideal candidate will be very organised with experience of leading a team in a busy and structured environment.
You will be required to have previous Managerial experience of leading a team with the ability to manage a small budget (FTE`s and overtime) and to set and achieve performance targets.
The rate of pay is £12.66 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today!
For additional information, please contact the Public Sector team on 01733 310855.