Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector client based in Sheffield; we have a team leader role available for a customer service focused individual on a part time basis.
Supervise a team ensuring the delivery of a transaction processing service to clients. The process Team Leader will have good working knowledge of the developments in their area, and an awareness of its application within past and present client engagement enabling them to provide a 'Go To' expertise within the overall team.
- Lead small teams - Motivate, and develop the team and encourage communication.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts. Processing work could include making calls, answering telephone, emails, queries, taking messages or processing transactions.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Process work to the defined level of quality.
- Resolve queries, escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group), and log if appropriate.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups.
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement.
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
- Support line management on any additional admin when required.
- Liaise with internal/external clients.
- Print/post data/reports/invoices daily.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
Able to lead small teams
Expert understanding of relevant systems / ERP
Highly developed user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Good at internal and external communication
Ability to manage a small budget (FTEs, overtime)
Ability to set and achieve performance targets
Please note, for this role you will be required to work Monday-Friday only from 16:30-20:30.
The right candidate must be comfortable with rotational shift work. Full flexibility will be required.
This role will be offering a pay rate of £12.66.
Please apply for this role online. If you have any specific questions, please contact Brook Street Doncaster Branch
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this role and may not be able to respond to all applicants.