We have a great new opportunity where one of our clients is seeking an experienced Team Leader to lead a team of Site Operatives and Testing Operatives within their office.
The role is a full time, temporary position based in Peterborough City Centre. The days of work are Monday to Friday. The hours will be confirmed, however are expected to be 9-5 / 8-4.
The rate of pay is £15.46 an hour, holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
As the Team Leader you will be responsible for the overall on-site operations of the test site, including the delivery of testing services and ensuring that health and safety protocols are adhered to and will be overseeing the day-to-day workforce management.
The role will include but will not be restricted to;
- Opening and closing site each day
- Managing health and safety
- Receiving and managing stock
- Running day to day operations
- Being the point of escalation for any on-site issues and escalating further where necessary
- Ensuring all staff have arrived for their shifts
- Responsible for the quality and risk management of the testing and regularly checking that the site meets the standards required
The role will require you to have experience in a management position with previous experience with overseeing an operational workforce. Experience in management at events or in leisure/hospitality will be desirable, but not essential.
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service, face to face
- Ability to lead multi-faceted teams in a fast changing environment
- Strong communication skills
If this is the role for you, please apply online!
If you are successful to the next stages, you will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work (passport), two proof of addresses and a proof of National Insurance. If successful you will need to pass the security (Counter Terrorism Check) and compliance checks before starting in the position.
Please note; there is no parking available however it is close to parking facilities and the bus station.