Job Title: Team Leader
Reports To: Support Manager
Responsible For: Support Workers
To work as part of the management team promoting a needs led outcome focused support service ensuring that the team of support staff are providing practical assistance and support to people fulfil their maximum potential and have valued lives and right of citizenship in the communities where they live.
1. To undertake needs assessments and risk assessments, developing with each person an outcome based support plan, and person centred plan which are reviewed and updated regularly according to schedule
2. To complete, file and maintain records, including assessment and support plans, case file notes, communication logs, risk assessments, incident reports, petty cash / finance records.
3. To record and communicate to others the wishes and needs of people we support where appropriate. Facilitate the people we support in decision making, promoting choice and involvement.
4. To assist the Support Manager in ensuring that our clients Policies and Procedures, "Quality Assurance Procedures", CQC standards and Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and participate in the reviews of the people we support.
5. To assist with producing, maintaining and managing of the staff roster. Ensuring the rota and staffing levels meet the needs of the people we support and are within the authorised limits of resource
6. To assist the Support Manager with recruitment and selection of Support Workers.
7. To direct support workers in their duties and undertake 1 to 1 meetings, performance review and observations of support workers with direction from the Support Manager.
8. Ensure all staff receive an induction and complete relevant training to comply with CQC and to meet the needs of people supported To assist the Support Manager with recruitment and selection of Staff
9. To monitor and promote each person's health and well being.
If you think this is the role for you please apply