Croydon based client are an integral part of the application process for customers making a UK Visa and immigration application. The successful candidates will be part of a team providing a face to face service to customers during the application process.
Pay rate: £11.87/hour
Role Type: Full Time 4 months (120 days)
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for creating an environment which allows the application service to deliver the needs of a demanding agenda, whilst being a great place to work for your team. Successful management of the application service will result in selecting and securing the best possible candidates who will need to be customer focused, innovative and committed to delivering the highest possible level of service.
- Application team leaders will be responsible for the day to day management of the service as well as floor support the applicants. Team Leaders will have line management responsibility for a team of process assistants, and should lead by example at all times. You will be the point of escalation for non-standard events where the process assistants require support or guidance.
- These posts will require individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service and can inspire teams to deliver a great service on occasion under challenging circumstances.
- Infrequent travel in the UK may be required.
- To manage and schedule own/team work to required timescales and Service levels.
- To ensure that agreed processes/standards/timescales/Quality Requirements are adhered to. To floor walk to provide support for applicants during the application process.
- To motivate, lead and develop the team and encourage communication.
- To act as main contact point and support customers/colleagues to resolve internal/external and escalated queries.
- To identify and implement improvements and manage improvement projects within own area.
- To check and authorise processes.
- To maintain/update procedural documentation.
- To provide support to manager/team/other teams as required.
- To comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- To collate and where necessary produce/analyse statistical data/reports as required.
- To liaise/meet internal/external with customers/suppliers/clients.
- Input into sharing of project experience across BPO and suggest update to BPO methods.
- Input into / implement BPO best practices / initiatives (such as, Security, Business Continuity etc) within own area.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to lead and manage small teams
- Good user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Able to influence behaviour of colleagues and clients
- Able to coach and mentor a team
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a budget (FTEs, overtime)
- Ability to set and achieve performance targets
- Strong communication skills, for both an internal and external audience
- Ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgement
- Effective team player who constantly displays commitment and flexibility
- Experience of service delivery
- Experience of delivering a service across multiple sites