Our client based in Bury St Edmunds are seeking a Team Leader to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
The role is Monday to Friday - normal office hours. The client is based near to public transport and within the town centre, close to amenities. Social distancing rules and guidelines are being adhered to.
The rate of pay is £13.01 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
The role will include but will not be restricted to;
- Maintaining effective working relationships with the judiciary, internal and external contacts.
- Manage and plan the workload of a team which provides administrative support and excellent customer service to all stakeholders, judiciary, and management.
- Lead and manage a team of staff, ensuring that its members are organised, and fully skilled to meet their work objectives, using TIBs, SOPs and other continuous improvement tools.
- Helping to maintain and improve employee engagement by leading staff forums.
- Building on existing working relationships with staff to improve service delivery.
- Deal with customers and complaints.
- Motivating staff and maintain morale.
- Ensuring that targets are met, and the resources are in place, Plan co-ordinate and organise training and development for staff. Ensuring that learning & development needs of all staff, including inductees, are identified, and met.
- Identify process improvements and build on team strengths.
- Ensure training is identified, assessed, and delivered.
- Complete processes and procedures including attendance and discipline
The role will be subject to completing the security, referencing and compliance checks.
Apply online today!