We have an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding property business as a contact centre team leader. You will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. You will be focused on working to exceed individual and team targets.
The successful candidate will have the potential to make a real impact in our business and will have lots of opportunities for progression.
What are the responsibilities of the Team Leader?
- Ensure equal distribution of cases to your teams ensuring full compliance on each case
- Introduce and upkeep daily structures for your team
- Development of staff into efficient agreed processes Handle complaints and introduce improvements to individual team members
- To hold one to one Morning meetings to check: the correct administration processes has been implemented by following process steps chronologically.
- Following company complaints procedure and handling complaints effectively
- Demonstrate and promote a passion for great customer service with the ability to communicate with our customers and exceed their expectations
- Remains calm when faced with difficult situations
- To conduct Return to Work meetings monitor lateness and sickness, cigarette breaks and lunch time taken
What do we look for in a Team Leader?
- Anticipates, responds to and seeks to exceed the expectations of existing and potential customers
- Shows support for business values, demonstrates and promotes a high level of honesty and integrity
- Responds positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapts behaviour to maintain effective performance
- Able to work in a well-structured manner with strong organisational skills
- Able to work to set deadlines, accurately and with an attention to detail
- Builds and maintains good working relationships, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
Previous experience in the following is desirable:
- Process implementation and development
- Lettings administration
- A competitive salary with excellent commission package
- 25 day`s holiday after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to highstreet and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub)
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!